The data controller of the collected data is the company SirmioneTaxiboat of Baccolo Pierpaolo, with registered office in San Felice del Benaco (BS), via Boschette 119 25010, CF BCCPPL81T20D284U and VAT number N 03161630987, n. REA BS - 510455, PEC email@example.com, owner of the site https://www.sirmionetaxiboat.it/
The data processing takes place at the owner's registered office.
If you wish to receive more information on how the owner processes your personal data, please write an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to write to the same address to exercise the rights envisaged in favor of the interested party.
1) WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT ARE THEY?
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, while browsing, to the user's device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; usually they are stored directly on the browser used for navigation).
The same website that sent them can then read and record the cookies located on the device to obtain various types of information.
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited to the User's device (usually to the browser), where they are stored so that the device can be recognized the next time it is visited. On each subsequent visit, in fact, the cookies are sent back from the User's device to the site.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent; the expiration date and a value, usually a unique number generated randomly by the computer.
The website server that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the User when he returns to visit a site or navigates from one page to another.
Cookies can be installed not only by the operator of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them.
This happens because on the site visited there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
- session cookie (temporary) automatically deleted when the browser is closed;
- persistent cookie active until its expiry date or until it is canceled by the user.
- first-party cookie sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting;
- third-party cookies sent to the browser from other sites and not from the site you are visiting.
1) technical cookie:
- navigation / essential / performance / process or security cookies contribute to the functioning of the site, for example the ability to navigate between pages or access protected areas. If blocked, the site may not function properly;
- functionality / preferences / location / session status cookies allow you to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the site (preferred language, size of texts and characters, geographical area in which you are located). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised;
- statistical / analytic cookie, used to collect information and generate website usage statistics to understand how visitors interact, without the possibility of identifying the subject.
2) non-technical cookies:
- statistical / analytical cookies, with possible identification and tracking of the user, of the website to understand how visitors interact;
- profiling / advertising / advertising / tracking / preference cookies. These cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
In general, beyond the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform Users that, in addition to the protections provided by current legislation, any options are available for browsing without cookies, such as, for example:
- Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not essential for browsing, so you can refuse them by default, through the specific functions of your browser.
- Activate the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. Websites designed to respect this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set up to respect this (discretionary) option.
- Activate the "anonymous browsing" mode: with this function you can browse without leaving a trace of browsing data in the browser. The sites will not remember you, the pages you visit will not be stored in the history and new cookies will be deleted. However, the anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it only serves not to keep navigation data in the browser, while your navigation data will continue to remain available to website managers and connectivity providers.
- Delete cookies directly: there are specific functions to do it in all browsers. However, remember that new cookies are downloaded each time you connect to the Internet, so the deletion operation should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic deletion of cookies. For any further need for further
information on the subject of the so-called "cookies", it is advisable to consult the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie. Furthermore, to find out how to limit, block and/or remove the cookies set on your device, it is advisable to visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
2) WHICH COOKIES USE THIS SITE
A) duration, permanent and session cookies;
B) technical cookies and precisely:
- navigation or session cookies – guarantee normal navigation and use of the website;
- functionality cookies that allow navigation according to the criteria selected by you (for example, language, country of origin, etc.).
C) first-party cookies
Specifically, below are the cookies present:
Used to handle server calls to website backend systems.
Used to identify the language selected by the user.
It is used for the acceptance of cookies via Banner
It is used for configuring the website template
The site https://www.sirmionetaxiboat.it/ is not responsible for the content of external websites.
3) THE BROWSER SETTINGS
In particular, the user can set the so-called "private browsing", thanks to which his browsing program stops saving the history of the sites visited, any passwords entered, cookies and other information on the pages visited.
We inform you that if the user decides to deactivate all cookies (even those of a technical nature), the quality and speed of the services offered by this website could drastically worsen and access to some sections of the site could be lost. same.
4) PRACTICAL INDICATIONS FOR THE USER FOR THE CORRECT SETTING OF THE BROWSER / FOR DISABLING COOKIES
We remind you that the User can also manage their cookie preferences through their
To find out the type and version of browser you are using, it is advisable to click on "Help" in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information.
If, on the other hand, you know the type and version of your browser, just click on the link corresponding to browser you are using to access the cookie management page.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
For more information, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
5) RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer (interested parties) have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration o updating, or rectification (articles from 15 to 23 and 34 EU REG. 678/2016, see here in full at the bottom of Annex A), cancellation (right to be forgotten), the right to data portability , the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their treatment.
Requests must be forwarded to the Data Controller by writing to the following e-mail address:
- the interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller to access their personal data and to correct or cancel them or limit their processing or to oppose their processing in addition to the right to data portability (art. 15, art. 16, art. 17, art. 18, art. 20 EU
- the interested party has the right, in the event that the treatment is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) or on article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the interested party has the right to be aware, by the Data Controller, who must do so without justified delay, of a violation of personal data likely to present a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons (art. 34 EU REGULATION 679/2016).
Date of last modification: 04/11/2022